The Shades of You Anthology

by Abiyasa Adiguna Legawa

SCARLET 
The sky is bleeding as sun comes to its death
or is it just a brief slumber?
It doesn’t really matter
as long as the moon can be my secret lover
when my heart struggles to recover

**

(Yogyakarta - June 19th, 2014)

TANGERINE 
It was summer when my name first left your mouth.
 I still remember how,
the way your eyes glow.

It was winter when I first left you alone in the north.
your eyes were cold,
and the day lost its gold.

**

(Batununggal, Bandung – June 20th, 2014)



HARLEQUIN
              Drip
drop
       drip
drop
drip
                        drop
drip
drop

            Tap
            tap
            tap
Drip drop
Grass and trees showered in tears of sky,
Smell of earth calls my cry.

**  

(Batununggal, Bandung – June 20th, 2014)



ULTRAMARINE 
I’d switch my feet to tail,
if it means I could swim wherever your ship sail


I’d turn into sea foam,
Just so you’d once again be my home.

**


(Ciumbuleuit, Bandung – May 8th, 2014)


 
INDIGO 
Before our hair grew longer,
and the strings got stronger.
When smiles tasted like lava soda,
and songs smelled like Candy Prada,

You were Indigo for me.

**


(Yogyakarta - June 19th, 2014)

VIOLET
the mix of red and blue,
when sugar kisses and poisoned tears,
collided in languages of adieu.

**

(Yogyakarta - June 18th, 2014) 
BLACK + (SILVER) + WHITE 
I’d kiss your dark,
I’d keep your light.
I don’t know
which to love.


You scratched my light,
you humiliated my dark.
I don’t know
if I should love.


I hate your silver,
but I guess that’s what you are
and I want you whole.

** 

(Yogyakarta – June 18th, 2014)


ABIYASA ADIGUNA LEGAWA

Abi (b. 27 February 1993) loves to draw and take pictures. He is passionate about music, photography, and digital art. Currently studying Visual Communication Design in Bandung and helping one of the faculty organization which is concentrating in illustration.

Visit Abi: Behance | Twitter | Tumblr  

0 komentar:

Post a Comment