I Write About You

Glorious - Robert Gaudette




I write about you because I thought you were a fictional character that just happened to get out of one of books/movies and step into my life.

I write about you because maybe there’s only 2% from the whole world population with personality like yours.

I write about you because of your lips, your nose, your jawline, your cheekbones, your eyelashes, your eyes, your tears, your dreams, your nightmares, your strength, your agony, your virtues, your vices, and your soul.

I write about you because nobody see the way you shine. Not even yourself.

I write about you because you looked like a new doll behind its transparent package, but once the package torned, you are a little boy with a new hot wheels.

I write about you because you finished my duet.

I write about you because you love rain and we love the smell of wet earth.

I write about you because I love sunny day.  Together we can create a rainbow.

I write about you because you are still my favorite person even when you forgot to flush the toilet.

I write about you because cig’s smells and your odor without shower for three days don’t bother me.

I write about you because you once appeared in my sex dream and I’m so abashed to admit that I enjoyed it.

I write about you because I dreamt about you bleeding in a field and I woke up to find my pillow wet from tears.

I write about you because you looked happy, stunning, and under control when sometimes your wounds hurt so bad you can’t handle it.

I write about you because I can’t handle seeing you suffer.

I write about you because you dance in the dark.

I write about you because you waste your pure love for someone who does not even deserve it. You pretend that you’re okay but I know better.

I write about you because you appreciate even the simplest form of beauty and sometimes you can be stupidly oblivious.

I write about you to cherish the simplest form of beauty because it’s so hard to be found nowadays.

I write about you because you don’t belong, you’re damaged, you’re fucked up, but  you’re better than them all.

I write about you because you broke so many promises and I can’t stay mad at you for anything.

I write about you because you are everything I wanna be and I envy you more than possible.

I write about you because you’re not a good listener, but you pay attention in details.

I write about you because despite of all your awesome-ness, you’re annoying.

I write about you to count “sorry” you should’ve say to me.

I write about you becase you’re a monster and you a-a-ate my heart.

I write about you to make you apologize from the bottom of your heart.

I write about you because you bring the best and the worst of me.

I write about you so if we ever meet again in another life, we remember that both of us were friends and we can once again watch a movie together, side by side.

I write about you so I would never ever loose you.

I write about you to show you my endearment.

I write about you to forget that I miss you too much most of the time.

I write about you because you are my muse and I don’t fall in love with you in a cliché way. I love you like you are a bestfriend I always long.

I write about you because you are the one and only that someone needs to perpetuate your existence.

I write about you because we write about things. This is how we free our hearts. This is how we get the truth out. You understand that even though a photograph paints a thousand words, my job is painting words.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment