How Far?


How far do I know you?
How far do you know me?
How far would you know me?
Because I'd love to know you more. More and more.
But
How far would you let me to get under your skin?
How much do you trust me?
Is it as much as I trust you?
Because everyday I trust you more. More and more.
But
How much would you tell me your stories?
How much would you tell me what you feels?
Because I would listen and care
I would not judge I swear.
Tell me
How far did they crushed you?
How far did you hide it?
Behind those unique eyes and countless laughs.
Because I knew and I've been there
Even though I'm no longer care
Tell me
How could I be brave as you?
How could I be free as you?
and tell me
How far would you go with me?
To walk on this path and fight
To scream out loud at night
How far would you go from me?
Is it close enough for you to come back?
Would you even stay?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment